UPDATE

07:13:00

I realize the last post on this blog was an update, but I feel like I need to do another one.


Today was my last exam. *thousands of happy face emojis* This means that I am free of school until September, which also means that I can hopefully get back into blogging ASAP. I have missed running this space and I have neglected it slightly, but that is going to change!

I hope that I am able to blog a lot more often, though right now I am struggling with blog post ideas (let me know if there is anything you want to see) as it feels kind of alien to be writing a post as it's been so long.

I now have nearly 10 weeks to look forward to where I can relax. It also feels odd not having revision hanging over me, but I'm not complaining!

Exam season has come and gone in the blink of an eye and I am very much looking forward to summer!

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments