Sweater Weather Tag

08:22:00

I'd always thought that I had done this tag, however I don't seem to. I really enjoy reading tags and I think they make a nice change from regular posts. I'm very busy at the moment so I apologize I couldn't get up a better post. 

(Image from here)




1. Favourite Candle Scent?

I absolutely LOVE anything cinammon scented at this time of year. The Yankee candle one smells amazing!

2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?

I don't like tea and only drink iced coffee (which isn't very season appropriate) so it has to be hot chocolate.

3. What's the best autumn memory you have?

Usually my birthday as it's at the start of autumn. I don't have any memory particularly linked to autumn though.

4. Which make-up trend do you prefer: winged liner or dark lips?

Although I do love winged liner I think that dark lips are my favourite. 

5. Hats or scarves?

Scarves.

6. Most worn jumper?

I update my jumpers all the time. I really like the £7.99 ones from New Look, they're so comfy and warm yet still look great. I also have a gorgeous khaki one from Topshop that I bought in the sale. 

7. Favourite fall nail polish?

I love anything berry or nude based in autumn. I actually do like black as well though in winter.

8. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Leggings for around the house, skinny jeans if I'm going out.

9. Boots or uggs?

I don't really like uggs that much and I am obsessed with boots so definitely boots.

Let me know if you do the tag.

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great answers Tash! I don't see the fascination with Uggs I personally feel like are a bit Ugly!!! Wayyyyyyy!!!! 👌🏻👌🏻😆😆

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the obsession over uggs ever, like Nichole said they do look abit ugly although apparently they are very warm. Great answers. xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete