Haul: Boots, Topshop, Miss Selfridge & More

00:30:00

I absolutely adore reading haul posts; there's something about them that makes them so interesting to me. Maybe it's just nosiness? I don't know, but they definitely are my favourites to read - hope you enjoy!


From Boots I picked up another of my faithful Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I love this mascara, it does exactly what I want it to do. I also needed a new liner so picked up the Soap & Glory Supercat liner as I'd heard good things about it; so far I really like it. Lastly, I picked up the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser from Superdrug which makes my skin feel so soft after I use it!


I have been after a bag for what feels like an age. I'm so specific about bags; the criteria for this one was; not too big, not too small, fits comfortably over the shoulder, yet not too long. Not structured, easy to open and not too expensive. That was quite a list, this one fits the bill and I absolutely adore it, it's the perfect size and fits everything yet it's not massive. Woah, that was a rather long paragraph for a bag.


This an absolute pain to photograph as you can tell from the truly atrocious photo above, but.. it looks lovely on. This is from H&M and it is the perfect light jumper. I really like the style and I'm tempted to pick up all of the other colours!



I definitely didn't need another pair of jeans but I bought another pair anyway. These were in the sale in Miss Selfridge and as they were such a good buy I had to buy them, right?


From Primark I picked up this blue and white striped shirt which looks really nice with a pair of jeans and boots. 


From River Island I saw these leggings which look almost like jodpurs. I wanted a pair of thicker leggings to try and avoid the VPL line, haha. Plus these were reduced!


Lastly, from Topshop I bought this grey marl t-shirt with 'daydreamer' written in a star as I thought it was cute, and it was also in the sale.

Hope you enjoyed this haul, have you bought anything recently?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love those leggings, they remind me of horse riding trousers but obviously a lot more chic! You picked up such wonderful things! I've been meaning to pick up the Maybelline mascara after hearing such raves about it but can never find the intense black shade! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are like horse riding trousers aren't they?! Haha. You should definitely try the mascara, it's brilliant! xx

      Delete
  2. day dreamer top is so cool
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the Hot Cloth Cleanser as everyone raves about it but there is no Superdrug near me. Nice Post!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this post, Natasha! I adore that purse! Super chic. I seem to always be purchasing new leggings! They're a must! Thanks for sharing! X

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you bought! I want that day dreamer t-shirt!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great stuff here, loving the riding pants and day dreamer top :)

    F x
    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete