Winter Florals

00:30:00

Wow, I've had this post sitting in drafts for several months now. Thought it was about time I posted it. 


                                                    

Last week my family came to stay with us. We had a lovely weekend and on the Saturday we went out for a meal. We went out for a shopping spree that day and I actually bought my top from Miss Selfridge in the sale for £10. My denim skirt is from New Look and is a complete staple for me - I absolutely adore it!



Skirt: New Look

What do you wear on a night out? 

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. u look great,love the button up skirt
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar denim skirt and it's been such a good staple this winter! Lovely post :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely obsessed with the print of your top in this post - it's such a gorgeous shade, and I'm seriously bummed that there's no trace of it online, any more!
    francesca | francescasophia.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in that outfit! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top <3 I've also got that skirt too!

    Georgia | Fromnovemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! The top really suits you, love it! x

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I love winter florals! xx

    ReplyDelete