2015: A Roundup

00:30:00

Whilst we are in the beginning of 2016, I thought it would be quite nice to do a roundup of my year. I have to say 2015 has truly been a great year; I've done some amazing things and has a very good time. It was the year I went travelling, per say and I feel as though I've done a lot.


Also, this is in no particular order.


In August we went to Gran Canaria; the weather was glorious and it was incredibly relaxing.


In May, we visited Paris which is honestly one of the most stunning cities I've ever been to. I would love to go back.


November saw me seeing my all time favourite band live and it was honestly incredible. So incredible that I got tickets to go and see them again in March.



March saw me being invited to the Guardian in London to record a podcast with one of my favourite authors; it was an amazing experience.


Also, in November, myself and my friends went to see the Teen Awards in London. Although I wasn't a fan of the music, I still had a great time!


October was my 16th birthday and on the same day my school flew to Granada. I had the most fun 4 days ever and it was definitely a birthday to remember!



I also became a columnist for a new magazine in the summer. I have thoroughly been enjoying writing for it and can't wait to do more articles.


And lastly, we paid a visit to the Coronation Street tour and had a fantastic time. It's definitely worth doing even if you don't watch Corrie.

All in all, I would say 2015 has been an absolutely incredible year. I've honestly had such a blast and here's to another year like it in 2016!

Tash xx


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Your 2015 sounded lovely hope this year is even better! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a great year Tash, it's been lovely getting to know you x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 2015 sounded absolutely amazing! Hopefully 2016 will be just as good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fab year!

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to attend the teen choice awards one day

    Georgia | fromnovemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely post Tash! So nice to be able to look back on your year like this!
    Bx

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 2015 seemed great, writing in a magazine is so cool!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've had such an eventful year! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paris is indeed one of my faves cities... been there numerous times and it never fails to surprise me... a place you fall in love with over and over again x

    Would love to see you on my blog... Enjoy :-) www.lorenneblau.com

    ReplyDelete