What I Got For Christmas 2015

00:30:00

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and that you had a fantastic fun-filled festive day. I absolutely love to see what people got for Christmas so thought I would do the same. Usual disclaimer applies; I am not bragging. I am incredibly grateful for what I received and love everything.


First up I got some new straighteners. I spotted these in the sale and my parents bought them for me. I'd had my old ones for around 5-6 years and they had started to be a bit rubbish. I will definitely be using these all the time - I can't live without straighteners. They supposedly curl your hair as well.


I had the worst lady pains on Christmas day so when I received a hot water bottle toy he was used immediately - he definitely helped. Everyone loves new pyjamas and these look so cosy - can't wait to wear these. Lastly. I got some slippers as my old ones were falling apart.


These pants were too cute not to show, haha. And also these socks are adorable. Everyone needs underwear so these are very useful.


Next I got a top from Miss Selfridge that ties at the front, it's a great basic with a slight twist. Then I got this sweatshirt which so incredibly soft. Finally, I got a dress, also from Miss Selfridge, I have another dress in the same shape and I really like it so I'm glad to have another. They're really versatile and comfortable. 


Simple skincare is my absolute favourite so I'm so happy to have some more stuff to use when my old stuff runs out.


Next I got a Bumble & Bumble volume set, I'd seen this in Boots and wanted to try it out - I can't wait to try it out. Then I finally got some Real Techniques brushes, I'd heard nothing but good things about these brushes and omg they're so soft. Finally, I got a Benefit skincare set which I can't wait to try. The packaging is so cute, I love the little bottles. 


I then got Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea, an eyeliner and smudger from Claudia, 3 Zoella fizz bars, a Batiste dry shampoo and New Look perfume in Devotion - it smells delicious. 


I'd wanted a new purse for ages as I'd been getting really annoyed with it for age, I saw this one a while ago and it ticked all the boxes. Then I got a pencil case which I love, it looks like leather and is so nice.


Finally, I got these boots. They're gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. They look slightly like Doc Martens (kind of).

That's everything I got for Christmas. What did you get this year?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. These are such lovely presents Tash. I can't wait to hear how you find the real techniques brushes because I live by them Haha. Glad you had a great Christmas x

    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so far I'm loving them! They're so soft. x

      Delete
  2. Those PJs look so comfy! You finally got the RT brushes, definitely keep us updated :-)
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally did. I love them, so much better than my old ones! x

      Delete
  3. Who doesn't love cute pants and socks ahaha, definitely want to hear more about the bumble and bumble set! Let me know if their products are really worth the price and the hype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha. So far I'm liking them! x

      Delete
  4. those PJ's are so cute :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts!

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some lovely things! i have that B+B set, it's so good

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had some brilliant gifts! Hope you had a fab day!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That benefit set!!! Aaaaahh so lovely x

    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw you got such cute things! I love that pencil case too, it looks so expensive x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I believe it's from Sainsbury's! x

      Delete
  10. Those are such cute things! Want them all now :)Especially the pants and socks. Happy New Year, Isabella xx

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They straighteners are gorgeous colours, Babyliss straighteners are great! I love the little hot water bottle - I adore anything cute! You got so many amazing beauty gifts, the benefit skincare set looks brilliant xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete