My Favourite Festive Films

00:30:00

Seen as Christmas is just around the corner and there a myriad of Christmas films on the box I thought I would share with you all my top 3 festive films.


1. Elf
Elf will always be one of my favourite Christmas films, it instantly puts me in the festive spirit and I love Buddy's joy at the small things. It has some cheesy jokes, funny moments and is full of festive cheer.

2. Nativity
Normally, I absolutely HATE musicals, completely and utterly hate them. However, this is my onw exception, Nativity is completely feel good film. It's so funny and the characters are just brilliant - I love it.


3. A Christmas Princess
A rather more understated film that not many people know of. This is beautiful film that isn't corny or cheesy at all. First of all, it's British and stars the gorgeous Katie McGrath (of Merlin). It is still Christmassy and makes you feel warm inside but it doesn't have that in your face-ness of a typical Christmas film.





Those are my favourite festive films - what are yours?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I haven't seen that last film yet so I'll have to watch it soon. I'm definitely going to watch nativity today though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it - it's really good! x

      Delete
  2. I love nativity, it's such a funny and cute film plus the child actors are brilliant. Hope you have a lovely Christmas Tash x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's brilliant. Have an amazing Christmas too! x

      Delete
  3. I love elf it's a classic Christmas film, haven't watched nativity but I'll most definatly will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elf is definitely a classic. You should watch Nativity! x

      Delete
  4. I love the first 2 films and I'm going to have to watch the last one it looks really good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it - I really like it! x

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of Christmas Princess! I'll check it out though, I love Nativity too and really love The Polar Express!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I haven't heard of the last film at all! Might have to dig it out and watch as a post-christmas treat :)

    Fii | little miss fii | uk fashion & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum and I always watch Nativity on Christmas morning, we love it! I also adore Love Actually and the Holiday, which yes is soppy as hell but I love a good rom com!

    Sian xo
    sian-kathrine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Elf! Will Ferrell is so funny in it, it's definitely my favourite festive film!

    Amy x
    TheNerdHotel

    ReplyDelete