Let it Snow // Deck the Halls

05:25:00

Now that Chrismas is drawing ever closer, it seems like the perfect opportunity to show you our Christmas tree and living room. 


Our Christmas tree is typically gold with splashes of blue and copper. I really like it and fibre optics are just so easy!


I really like our fireplace, we have really cute fairy lights that make the room feel cosy. We also have so many ornaments that add to the festive feel. 

There's a really brief  look at our Christmas decs. Apologies this post has been really short, I've had so much to do that blogging has just taken a back seat!

How do you decorate your house for Christmas?

Tash xx


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love copper! Your tree looks gorgeous though one of our trees is fibre optic and I found it hard to keep the heavier decorations on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations the copper goes perfectly with the blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty is the tree :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the fairy lights around the fireplace. It adds such a beautiful warm and cosy feel! x

    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks so cosy and cute xx

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fireplace! It looks so Cosy and warm Tash x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the copper decorations, guess that's just the blogger in me haha- I don't celebrate Christmas but the decorations do seem especially fun!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh so lovely and christmassy! We still haven't put anything christmassy up yet (apart from Christmas lights outside my house) but hopefully will do it soon! I love your fire place decorations!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete