Let it Snow // Christmas Gift Guide 2015

00:30:00

Christmas Gift Guide 2015

Seen as Christmas is only around the corner, I can imagine that we're all trying to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones. So, I thought I would put together a small gift guide of things that, personally, I would love to receive.

1. A Library of Fragrance Perfume
These perfumes are such a genius idea, I absolutely love the concept of them. There is such a variety of unusual scents that I'm sure anyone would love to receive one of these!

2. Zoella
Everything from the new Zoella range is just so cute; they make the perfect stocking fillers. This little purse is adorable and it just the right size to be a little makeup bag.

3. Soap and Glory
Soap and Glory is the king of Christmas. They have so many gorgeously scented, wonder filled gift ideas that getting any one of them would make a cracking Christmas gift. I really like this one as it's all shower gels (am I the only one who ends up with endless amounts of body butters and is still trying to finish them all 2 years later?),so the fact their shower gels means I would actually use them.

4. Water Speakers
These are such a cool idea, as you play music they put on some kind of light show in water. It's such a cool idea that looks great. I'd love to get some of these.

5. Scarf
Let's face it, we all love to receive winter woolies at Christmas, am I right? This scarf looks super cosy and has a subtle nod to  Christmas whilst still being wearable throughout January and February.

6. Tanya Burr
Again, another Youtuber, but there Christmas ranges are so cute and affordable. This set comes with a nail file, nail varnish and lipgloss. It would make such a cute gift to anyone who loves their makeup!

What would you like to get for Christmas?

Tash xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really like the look of the Tanya Burr set! Also Soap & Glory do amazing Christmas sets every year, it's been tempting to buy some for myself! x

    Charlotte ~ http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so hard to not get everything for yourself! x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love the zoella beauty bags!

    vanilla drxps

    ReplyDelete