Let it Snow // Christmas Baking

00:30:00

I am a notoriously terrible baker. I cannot remember the last thing I baked that actually turned out quite well. As part of the Secret Blogger Project one of the posts was baking, when I got a little jar full of ingredients I thought it couldn't go that badly!


The jar didn't actually say what the ingredients were so I can only guess;

- Raisins
- Flour
- Brown Sugar or Cinnamon
- Oats


1. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. Mix Slightly


3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence and mix.
4. Add 65g of butter and mix.
5. Add half an egg and mix.


6. Once your ingredients are mixed together, you can form little balls and place onto a baking tray.
7. Cook for 10-15 minutes.


8. Serve when cooled!


These actually turned out quite well for me! 

What have you been baking?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love the little jar thing, it looks really cool. I like baking gingerbread around Christmas time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ingredients in a jar! :) I've only ever baked cupcakes and they didn't turn out brilliantly haha! merry christmas! xxx http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going to try the recipe :)
    Merry Christmas
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jar looks do tumblr xx

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look amazing! I'll definitely have a go at baking these. I've been baking mince pies! xx

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cookies sound delicious and I love that the ingredients were in the jar :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is the jar ! It is such an easy way to bake ! They look super yummy too!
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    X

    ReplyDelete