Clothes Show Live Haul

00:30:00

I'd been wanting to go to Clothes Show Live for such a long time and this year I finally got to attend. I was so excited to go and couldn't wait to grab some beauty bargains!



The first stall we went to was Models Own. They had such good deals; you needed to buy for 4 products for £10 and that would get you a goodie bag and magazine. We chose 3 nail varnishes and an eyeshadow palette. That got us a huge goodie bag and a 'Heat' Magazine. 


Next Rimmel had £10 goodie bags which again was an amazing deal. You could choose from 3 sets and I went for the Queen of Bling set. This came with a fake tan (which I won't be using), mascara, lipstick. eyeliner, nail varnish and a couple of samples. 


Barry M's goodie bag also came with a cute makeup bag which my mum is having. The bag contained, 6 nail varnishes, 2 eyeshadows, 2 lipglosses, a blusher and then an eyeliner. Again, this was such a bargain and I love all the nail varnish colours.



Lastly, W7 had a goodie bag or £10 for 5 items which is what we went for. We got the concealer palette, mascara, beauty blender, plumping gloss and finally a blush.

All of these things are going to be shared between me and my mum, but we got such good deals. I would definitely recommend going to the Clothes Show. There were so many brands and stalls - I could've spent a lot more! 

Have you ever been to Clothes Show Live?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. All of the W7 stuff oooh myyyy!!! I've never been to Clothes Show Live, but it looks amazing!x

    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got so much! It all looks amazing, have fun using it! Never been to clothes show always wanted to though x

    I did a post in the summer about YouTubers who I feel desverse more recognition for their hard work. Being a blogger myself I very much enjoy checking out, reading and following a lot of blogs. I have made some lovely friends through blogging, who really do make the whole experience more enjoyable and less isolating than what it actually can be. I hope you check all of these bloggers out, because just like the YouTubers I mentioned, they are all incredibly hard working and don't have the followers they desverse. P.s: this list is in no particular order ( because I am no creila de vill and can't pick favourites)

    #1 Sophie_ Shy Life Living
    Okay, where do I start! When I first discovered Sophie, it was her impeccable fashion posts and flawless blog layout and made me a isntant lover of her blog! Ever since her content has never failed to disappoint me! Every thing she wears is on fleek haha cringe! No but seriously, she has such a unquine and quirky style. Her lifestyle content is also super refreshing and such a delight to read.

    #2 Kat- Chapters of Kat
    This girl, this girl though! Her content is honesty always so lovely to read. She has such stunning photos and original ideas. In particular I loved her mental health day post Kat did, it was such an interesting read. When I first started talking to Kat on twitter chats, she was so lovely and as continued to be as kind ever since!

    ReplyDelete