Christmas Eve Box

00:30:00

Hope you had an amazing Christmas and that you had a good day. This year, my mum decided to make a Christmas Eve box for me which included all the essentials for the day. It was such a good idea and I feel like this will become a new tradition.


The box was packaged beautifully, with a little ribbon and bow. Inside everything was individually wrapped and I was incredibly excited to find out what was inside.


My mum knows how much I LOVE the smell of cinnamon; it is such a gorgeous scent and I can smell this all day. Literally when I opened it I just smelt it, omg I love it.


Then I got some new pyjamas, this is a night dress which I love. I wore it on Christmas Eve and it was incredibly cosy.


Then I also got some Christmas pants which are adorable. I also got some cute slipper socks which again were very cosy.


These hot chocolates were delicious on Christmas Eve - I got a candy cane flavour, raspberry and double chocolate - they made very good hot chocolates! 


This is adorable! I absolutely love him, I am obsessed with cuddly toys and this guy (Preston) is just gorgeous!


I then got some snowman shaped marshmallows (which I had on my hot chocolate) and some Lindt balls (?), I am obsessed with these - they're delicious. 


Lastly, I got a shower gel which smells delicious. I used this on Christmas Day to make myself smell lovely all day, haha!

That's what I received in my Christmas Eve box. I'm incredibly grateful for what I got and love all of it.

Have you ever had a Christmas Eve box?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I was so intrigued when you told me about this. But it's such a nice idea for Christmas Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute thing to do! Might need to show my mum this for next year! Xx

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good idea! I wish my family did something like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute idea, I think I'm going to have to introduce this to my family xx

    Sophie | ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cote are those socks
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest idea! Something I would love to do with my own children one day x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mum has had a magnificent idea! If somebody would have offered me that, I would be excited as you :)
    Vali x
    f

    http://frenchiesnotebook.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was incredibly excited! x

      Delete
  8. What a fab idea lovely !! Everything in that box is literally everything I love too!! Loving your blog lovely !
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! Such cute things and perfect to prepare yourself into the Christmas spirit <3
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas girlie!
    Emma xxx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a sweet idea - I'm definitely going to do this next year!
    Tori xx
    30 Plus and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted a Christmas Eve box. They always seem like such a cute and thoughtful idea. The one you received look's so ideal and perfect x

    itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely idea! I want to do this next year. Sounds like you had a perfect Christmas Eve.
    Julz Obsessions
    xx

    ReplyDelete