AW15 Fashion Staples

00:30:00


AW15 Fashion Staples

AW15 Fashion Staples by tash-evans 



Seen as winter is in full swing I thought I would show you my fashion staples for this season. I've seen a lot of suede and fringing recently in shops so I'm predicting that they will be huge trends for the upcoming seasons.

Coat - everyone needs a coat in winter, the UK is not exactly renowned for being the warmest place on earth so a coat is definitely an item that is essential. I actually bought a coat in the summer which you can see in my summer sales haul that I did in August here. It's actually one quite similar to this and I think it will go with everything and is very versatile.

Boots - I live in boots, they are a complete and utter necessity for me and I cannot live without at least 3 pairs. I really love ankle boots as I think they're so easy to throw on with any outfit. I find it so hard to find shoes that fit so I just find that boots are so much easier. They're so comfortable to wear and really complete an autumn/winter outfit.

Bag - As I said earlier, fringing has been huge in festival season this summer and it seems to be continuing into the winter months. You can't beat a black bag yet this has fringing on the front which instantly updates it and brings it into this season. I feel like it looks quite chic yet still has an element of fun injected into it.

Beanie - you always need a hat in winter, not only does it keep your head warm it also disguises a bad hair day in a flash. I love beanies and I think they also look good as well as being handy. 

Suede Skirt - Again, I think that suede is also a huge trend for the autumn/winter months. It has a gorgeous texture and although this skirt is quite plain the texture of the suede just makes it more on trend. You can even wear this in the Spring months as although it works for winter it would also work in the slightly warmer months. 

Those are my current autumn/winter fashion staples - what are yours?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Such a lovely post Tash! I totally agree with all your staples! Autumn and winter clothing is probably my fave, just the temperature outside that I don't love!
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes the weather is definitely not the best part! xx

      Delete
  2. A coat is definitely a necessity for a winter wardrobe if you're in the UK and so are boots. I've never really tried beanies before nor suede skirts though!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it really is! I love beanies, can't live without them! x

      Delete
  3. I love beanies!! they're my favourites!! also a coat is definitely a must. I love a good pair of boots too. lovely post
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn and winter clothing, boots and coats are just the best. Lovely post as Always Tash.
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt, you have amazing style!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete