Autumn/ Winter Nail Varnishes

00:30:00

Now that we are fully in the grips of autumn/ winter I've been sporting something more season appropriate in the form of berry and nude colours on my nails.


From left to right I have; Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Mocha, Seventeen Colour Carnival in Dark Pink Shimmer, Rimmel Kate Salon Pro in Sensual Spice, Nails Inc in Hanover Square and Seventeen Gel Colour in Mocha.


The Seventeen nail varnishes are actually really good quality and last for ages. I had the end one on for about a week and it lasted well with minimal chips. Barry M are nail varnish gold so anything by them is worthy of a mention. This one is a matte finish so is something a little bit different to the standard glossy finish. The new Rimmel Salon Pro nail varnishes are also really good quality, this has a lovely bit of shimmer running through it which catches the light. Lastly, the Nails Inc nail varnish is a lovely autumnal colour and also lasts for a long time.

Those are my favourite autumn/ winter nail varnishes - what are yours?

Tash xx 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. such pretty nude nailpaints
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these colours so much! I always want to paint my nails but firstly, I can rarely be bothered and secondly, I don't have many nice colours. I love all these shades though, so pretty :)x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It can be an effort but it's worth it - these colours are gorgeous! x

      Delete
  3. Loved this post, Natasha! I'm always looking for new nail polishes to try out. Definitely going to try out the first one. Very chic! I love anything red and bold for the fall time! xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nails have felt so naked recently because of school :(( Ughhh I just want to wear some nudes!

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete