Autumn Falls // Autumn Playlist

00:30:00

As part of the Secret Blogger Project today I will be showing you some of my favourite tracks that I have been listening to this autumn.


1. Breaking Away // Bosshouse
2. Attitude // Suede
3. Ten Tonne Skeleton // Royal Blood
4. Come Alive // Hanni El Khatib
5. Metal Mickey // Suede
6. M.O.N.E.Y. // The 1975
7. Love Me // The 1975
8. Forth of July // Fall out Boy
9. T-Shirt Weather // Circa Waves
10. Cocoon // Catfish And the Bottlemen

Apologies for the short post, I've been so busy recently!

What have you been listening to this autumn?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely post, Tash! I love the 1975! They have some great music for the autumn season. I've been listening to Ellie Goulding's latest album. It's amazing! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I love hearing about other peoples music taste! I will definitely have a listen to these songs x

    Emily
    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should, they're all so good! x

      Delete
  3. Ten Tonne Skeleton is one of my favourite songs!! I love Royal Blood so much

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! We have such similar music tastes! I love the 1975 & royal blood! X

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They are amazing, I love them so much! x

      Delete