Autumn Falls // Autumn Beauty Essentials

00:30:00

Now that we are well and truly into the autumn months I thought I would share with you my top beauty essentials.

1. MOISTURIZER

As the days get colder our skin needs more moisture than in summer to keep it looking its best so a complete essential for me is a good moisturiser. As I have oily skin I don't need a really heavy moisturiser and I've been loving this one from Simple.

2. DARK LIPS

Vampy lips are a beauty essential for the autumn time. I don't tend to wear dark lips all that often but I do feel like they look nice with my pale skin; they're quite a contrast.

3. LIP BALM
Again, as the days get colder not only does our skin suffer our lips do as well. There is nothing worse than dry, chapped lips so a heavy duty lip balm is also a complete essential for me. No one wants horrible, gross lips in autumn - especially when you're going to be wearing dark lips! Also, lip balm works really well to hydrate dry patches on your skin!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Simple moisturisers are my life!! I'm really trying to be more adventurous when it comes to lipsticks, and I've bought a lovely dark purply-pink one from topshop, but I doubt I'll be brave enough to wear it outside aha xo

    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! You should try them out! x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the Burt's Bees radiance day cream lately, it really does brighten my face during the winter months which is different as my face tends to get so dull when it's cold. I've been wanting to buy a dark lip colour for the longest time now, I think the Nyx lip cream in Transylvania is the perfect shade for me to try out!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start wearing dark lips

    Great post
    Fromnovemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete