The Love/Hate Tag

00:30:00

Hey!

Today I thought I would do another tag as they're really fun!

This tag requires you to list 10 things you love and 10 things you hate. Simple.

LOVES

1. Pretty Little Liars
2. The 1975
3. Suede
4. Family
5. Friends
6. Yorkshire puddings
7. Travelling
8. The sound of gravel
9. Jeans
10. My blogs

HATE

1. Poor spelling
2. Poor grammar
3. OTT soppiness
4. Fish
5. Pop/country/folk music
6. Slow walkers
7. Slow wi-fi
8. Expensive public transport
9. Typical teenagers
10. Bitchiness

I tag...
YOU!

Let me know if you do the tag!

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love pll too! I thought it was only me appreciated the sound of gravel so I was happy to see that haha ( i also love the sound of clippy shoes I have to add!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am a horrendous at spelling and grammer so yippie!! I loveeeeeeeeeee PLL as well!

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool tag Tash haha, I understand your love of Yorkshire puddings haha xx

    ReplyDelete