Superdrug Beauty Haul

00:30:00

Hello!

Today I have another haul, this time packed with beauty bits and pieces. I hadn't bought anything beauty related for ages so I feel like this was (kind of) justified as it had been months since I'd had a little splurge. 



For hair care, I bought 3 things. First of all, I'm always trying to achieve natural, beachy waves which this promised so whilst it was on offer I quickly decided to try it. Secondly, I purchased another bottle of the good 'ol dry shampoo - I cannot live without this stuff. It's honestly a hair saviour! And lastly, I'd read many rave reviews about this Dove root lift spray so when I saw it was half price I decided to try it - so far it does work. Look out for a review. 


I was on the Collection aisle and they had some good offers on so I promptly added 2 new lip products into my basket. First of all I got a matt lip butter which sounded interesting, I was going to get the pink one but thought I'd stray away from my typical pink and try an orange. I haven't tried this yet but expect a review. Then I bought another Cream Puff, I had the other shade of this which I lost (and then found the day I bought this) which I really liked so thought I'd get the other shade. 


From Primark I picked up 2 beauty accessories, first of all some eyelash curlers. These have always scared me in the past but after seeing the difference it can make, I decided to get one. Plus, look at how gorgeous this one is! It changes colour in different lights. Then I got a beauty blender type of thing, this wasn't how I expected it to be but I'm excited to try it!


I actually bought 3 face masks as they were on 3 for 2, however, I've already used one. I really like Superdrug face masks, they're cheap and make my skin feel great so they're a win-win. 


These aren't in the top photograph as I bought them after I photographed everything. Anyway, I got the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry nail paint in Supersonic - I am obsessed with this colour - it's absolutely gorgeous! I actually did a post on it a while back. I then got the Barry M Lip Boss in this gorgeous peachy shade - it smells delicious!


 I thought I'd show the Zoella bits I've picked up as well. You can see my review I did a few weeks back here. I was so excited for this range and bought some things from Feel Unique the week they launched. I'm loving all the products so far!

That's it for my beauty haul, let me know if you've tried anything and if you've bought anything recently!

Tash xx



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looks like you had a successful shop! I completely forgot about sea salt spray, I used to be obsessed with the Lee Stafford one, but then I bought another one and it was disgusting and it just seemed to leave my getting ready routine, but I want to get another one because I love the way it makes peoples hair look! I really need to try (well, not need but want to) try out facemasks, I might try out the Superdrug ones :)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, haha! I'll have to try the Lee Stafford ones. The Superdrug facemasks are actually really good - you should definitely try them! x

      Delete
  2. The Superdrug face masks look amazing, I would love to try them but the nearest Superdrug is an hour from where I live. Also are the Barry M nail polishes any good with stay power? As I would like to get some that don't cost a fortune but can last more than 5 minutes on my nails.

    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The facemasks are actually really nice - hope you get to try them at some point. And yes, that nail varnish stayed on my nails for around a week with minimal chipping! I'd really recommend them.

      Delete
  3. batiste is my fav dry shampoo
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many nice things!! I love batiste dry shampoo but I can't find that cherry one anywhere!!
    Amanda | amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cherry one is my favourite! Hope you find it soon!

      Delete
  5. I bought the same dry shampoo and I hated it!! It made my hair feel super dry and stringyy ek.

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Batisse, and the collection cream puffs!!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love Zoe's new range! I love the speedy dry nail paint and the cream puffs! Batiste is also my SAVIOUR haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post Tash, I still need to try Zoe's new collection, I can't wait to hear how the collection lip products are xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like Zoe's new range, you should try it! xx

      Delete