Review // Collection Matt Lip Butter

00:30:00


Hello everyone!

Recently on a trip to Superdrug I had a bit of splurge and bought a few new lip things - which I really didn't need. This matt lip butter caught my eye as it intrigued me, how can something matt also be buttery?


The shade I bought was different to my usual nude/pink, it's a super vibrant orange/red colour that will complement a tan. The colour is really eye-catching and I'm surprised at how much I like it.


The crayon is matt on the lips yet doesn't feel at all drying when on. It wears away nicely so you're not left with that awkward line around your mouth. In terms of lasting power as well, it stays on for ages! I had to scrub this swatch off my hand for quite a while. It lasts through eating and drinking which was impressive!


Overall, I really like this lip crayon and for the price (£2.50), it's a complete bargain! I will definitely be picking up some more shades!

Have you tried these? 

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. thats such a cool orange
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Tash! Loved the pictures! That color is absolutely gorgeous. I've been meaning to purchase some berry lip crayons for the fall season. Will definitely be checking out this brand. Looking forward to your next post. xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The colour is gorgeous, I definitely need to pick up a berry shade! xx

      Delete
  3. Ooooh that shade is so cool!!!

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete