Granada Haul

00:30:00

For my 16th birthday, I went away to Granada with the school. The trip itself was incredible and I had an absolutely amazing time (let me know if you would like me to do a quick post about my time). There were so many cute shops and I bought some really lovely pieces so I thought I would do a small haul.



TIGER

We do actually have Tiger in the UK, and one has just opened up near me which is exciting. I've had quite an obsession with rings recently so wanted to get a ring holder. This one was adorable and only 2 euros so was a complete bargain. It's a mint/blue colour which goes really well in my bedroom.


ALE-HOP

This shop was just omg, *heart eye emoji*. Me and my friends went back many times to visit - the stuff in there was just gorgeous and it was so cheap! On the last day we had about 2 hours and I have around 20 euros so wanted to get rid of some of it so bought quite a few things.

I first of all bought this pen which says 'dance in the rain' , I really liked it and it was only 2 euros. As I said before rings have become my thing so I bought one - you can't really see it in the photo as my camera was being rubbish! I also bought a pair of star earrings, stars (and anchors) are my things so I loved these. The notebook has such a stunning background to it that I couldn't resist! Quite a few of us bought this notebook as it was so pretty (we also got it for my Spanish teacher as a thank you for the trip as she said this was her favourite quote). And finally I got this bracelet for my mum to add to her present, though I may steal it off of her!!

Lastly, nearly all of my friends bought a bandana and wore them throughout the trip, I don't really know why, but they were 1.50 so it didn't break the bank.

That's it for the things I got from Granada. It was such a great trip and I highly recommend the city. The Alhambra was stunning and I would love to go back again for another birthday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. those star earrings are adorable
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Natasha! You bought such lovely things. I absolutely adore those earrings. They'll go with so much. Looking forward to your next post as always. xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete