Autumn Falls // What to Do on a Rainy Day

00:30:00

In the UK, bad weather is inevitable to when it's raining there are certain things I like to do to make the rainy day less miserable. The weather cannot rain on my parade (I'll stop with the bad jokes now).

Rainy Day



1. WATCH TV

When it's dark, gloomy and raining outside (which it is as I am writing this), you can't beat catching up on your favourite TV show (or watching the whole entire season...). I'm currently working my way through Pretty Little Liars and a rainy day is a great excuse to slob out and watch TV.

2. WEAR COMFY CLOTHES

It's tipping it down outside which means that you won't be going out therefore you don't have to bother getting dressed up making it the perfect time to slob out in your comfiest clothes and go bare faced.

3. RUN A BATH

As the evening draws in and it's horrible outside, you can generally feel a bit down but a bubble bath always makes me feel a million times better and makes the dark nights not as bad.

Those are just 3 things that I like to do on an autumnal rainy day - what do you like to do? 

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love these - definitely perfect recipe for a cosy day in!

    Hannah xx

    thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally me!! All I do on rainy days in watch Tv haha

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants look so cool and comfy
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post, Tash! I always find myself having a self-pampering session on rainy days. I love running a bath full of hot water and bubbles. I also love catching up on my favorite YouTubers and bloggers. Looking forward to your next post as always! xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love having a pamper session - it really relaxes me! xx

      Delete