Summer Sizzle: Summer day out

00:30:00

Hey!

I know this is slightly late for summer but I thought I'd show you a super exciting day out!

Myself and my family spent the day in Manchester - it was actually the first time I'd been and I was incredibly excited.

We went to the Trafford centre first and then went on the Coronation Street tour which I could not wait to see! I'll let the pictures do the talking - it was a really great day and I had a lot of fun!















Have you been? 

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Such a good post, I'm going in a few weeks for my birthday and I'm super excited now!xx

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such good fun! xx Have a great time.

      Delete
  2. Seeing pictures of cool stuff to do in the UK makes me want to move there even more now. Love this post x Terica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't understand how jealous I am Tash, I love Corrie, I really want to go here xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go, it was such a good day out! xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time! I am not a big fan of corrie but it looks really cool anyway x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good trip even if you don't like Corrie! xx

      Delete