Holiday Lookbook // Part 1

00:30:00

Welcome to the first part of my holiday look book, I actually went on holiday quite a while ago but I had so many posts that I wanted to go up before this that this has been held off... until now. This is going to be in two parts as I didn't want to completely overload you with pictures.

I wore this plain blue vest top and paired it with a floral skirt which was the bargain of the century at only £2. 


Top - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Matalan
Bag - Matalan



Dress - H&M
Bag - Matalan
Shoes - Matalan


Sunglasses - Primark
Top - Topshop
Shorts - New Look
Shoes - Matalan


Hat - Matalan
Sunglasses - Primark
Top - Quiz
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Matalan



Dress - Asda
Shoes - Asda

That's it for the first part of my holiday lookbook - which was your favourite?

Tash xx




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. u look gorgeous sweety, loved your second outfit the most
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of these outfits! You are so pretty x



    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the H&M dress, I was going to get that but the fit did not compliment my figure at all, but it looks so great on you!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete