Back to School Makeup

00:30:00

Hello!

With the start of a new school year looming ever closer with each passing day, I thought I would show you  a wearable, easy and most importantly quick (because let's face it, we all want an extra few minutes of shut eye in the morning) make-up look that is the perfect for the school environment. 

For school, I definitely want something natural looking as no-one wants to look like a clown in the classroom and you are at school to learn, not to showcase your makeup skills.



First of all, I will brush through my eyebrows and then add my Maybelline Brow Drama which helps to keep my brows in place all day whilst still adding a bit of definition. Then, I move on to eyes; I will use my trusty Collection 24hr Felt Tip Liner to  define my lash line and I like the look it gives. Following that I will a few coats of mascara using my Max Factor False Lash Effect, I really like the look this gives - you can build it up to be more intense or keep it natural. It really defines my lashes and doesn't smudge or clump at all.

I then move onto skin, I don't tend to do a lot to my skin as, generally speaking, it's pretty clear - only getting the odd breakout every so often. However, I do use my ultimate favourite concealer which is the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer which I use underneath my eyes to make me look more awake and on a any redness or if I have any blemishes. I will then set that concealer with my Rimmel Stay Matte to stop me from becoming shiny throughout the day. If I'm having a terrible skin day that I may add a touch of the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation to even out my skin tone and make my skin look better. 

Finally, I will add a tinted lip balm on my lips to add a hint of colour and keep my lips hydrated throughout the day - I either use a Maybelline Babylips or Benefit Balm. I also always make sure I carry a clear lip balm with me throughout the day to keep my lips moisturised. 

That is what I tend to wear for school, it's a very natural easy look that takes me under 10 minutes to do in the morning. It's so quick and simple to do. 

What do you wear to school?  

Tash xx


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. totally feeling the lipcolor
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree school is about learning and not makeup. This is a nice tutorial xx Terica throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a perfect look for school. I need to check out the seventeen concealer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you really do - it's amazing! Haha xx

      Delete
  5. This look would be perfect for school. I love quick & easy makeup for school x


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Quick and easy is the way to go for school! x

      Delete
  6. I love the photo for this post! I've heard the Seventeen concealer is much better than the Collection one so it's definitely on my to buy list in terms of drugstore products.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, makes a change from my rubbish photos, haha! The Seventeen concealer is amazing - so much better than Collection! x

      Delete
  7. Great post! I use the rimmel 24hr lasting finish range for my school makeup x

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really need to try that range! x

      Delete