Back to School Haul

00:30:00

Welcome to my first back to school post, now that there is only 4 days till the start of the new term (*cries*) I am feeling excited for a new start but terrified as this is my GCSE year!


At the start of a new year I always look forward to the stationary shopping, I love getting brand spanking new pens, pencils and bags - it fills me with a lot of excitement. For that reason I thought I would show you my new school supplies.


From left to right I got a new sharpener, some HB pencils, highlighters, a pumpable rubber, foldable ruler, coloured pens, black pens and a pencil case.


I really like my pencil case this year. It's from WHSmith and is black and white zig zag with a bright lime green top half; I really love it! It's big enough to store all my junk yet not so big that it takes up too much room.



My bag this year is from New Look, it's plain black and quite simple. I couldn't be bothered with finding a patterned bag, this was big enough, had a front pocket (an essential) and was really light. As we have to carry our bags all day and I have to walk to and from school I always opt for a backpack as it's easier and doesn't make you walk lopsided. 

What new school supplies have you got this year?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I got my bag from superdry this year and it's massive. I'm super excited to go back this years as I'm starting sixth form!
    Coleoftheball xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with sixth form - I'm sure it'll be great! xx

      Delete
  2. I love a good back to school haul, I love your bag. It's perfect and just so simple. Lovely post Tash xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A back to school haul makes going back to school a little easier, haha and thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the pencil case! Ones with a little front pocket are so handy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, they're an essential for me! xx

      Delete
  4. Everything new this year lol I'm super excited for my SBP girls to go back to school this year and kick ass on those finals. I still say put some rinestones on the backpack xx Terica
    Throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I'm looking out for the perfect rhinestones, haha! xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh I really like your pencil case, it's really nice! And don't be too worried about GCSEs, they seem like they'll be so hard but you actually get a long time to revise so you'll be fine when you take them :) x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pencil case is so pretty! Good luck for going back to school.




    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh yay! Ohhh I love stationary hauls. I do love me some colourful pens. This has got to be the best part of being back to school.
    lipstickandbathbombs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love colourful pens and yes new stationery has to be the best part of going back to school!

      Delete
  8. At my school, you have to wear their official school bag, which is hideous :( But I hardly got any stationary for this year which is surprising, I just managed to get the essentials and basics like notebooks and pens. Loved the post!

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god that sounds horrible! And thank you! x

      Delete
  9. Love the pencil case! Great post!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pencil case is so cute, I love it! Good luck for your GCSE year:)x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love school supplies shopping, It literally gets me so excited for the year haha. Lovely post.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog post! Love the pencil case :))

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm intrigued...what is a 'pumpable rubber'? Best of luck with your GCSEs, as long as you keep on top of everything I bet you'll be fine!

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a rubber that you press to get more out of it (if that makes any sense at all, haha)! xx

      Delete