Autumn Falls // Why I Love Autumn

00:30:00

Autumn is definitely one of my favourite seasons, I like the transition to cooler weather and the change in fashion. Here's why I love autumn:



1. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

I get so excited for my birthday every year so as soon as September comes around I'm counting down. Although I am counting down from August. My birthday is under 2 weeks away from today and I'm off to Granada with my school on the day of my 16th! It's safe to say I'm excited!!

2. BOOTS

I absolutely adore boots - they're my favourite shoes and as soon as we hit September I am busting them out from my wardrobe and buying even more pairs!

3. HOT CHOCOLATE

Now that we are fully into autumn I can have hot chocolate a lot more. It's the perfect drink to warm you up on a cooler day and it tastes so good!

4. HOT WATER BOTTLES

It is now acceptable to have a hot water bottle and not be looked at like a weirdo! I get cold so easily and even in July and August I can be shivering, now it is alright to ask for a hot water bottle and not be greeted by several strange looks.

5. HALLOWEEN AND BONFIRE NIGHT

When October rolls around it means a) my birthday is incredibly soon and b) Halloween is nearly here! I actually really enjoy Halloween, it's a great time to dress up and act scary for one night a year. Also, after Halloween it means Bonfire Night!! Fireworks, hot chocolate and toffee apples - a perfect night! Once those are over though it's the countdown to Christmas!!

What do you love about Autumn?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. these are such great reasons!! I love hot drinks and Halloween is so fun!! and boots - all fall fashion is amazing!
    Amanda | amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently just bought my first pair of Chelsea boots EVER! its safe to say I was excited! :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more with this post. I love Autumn so much, it's so cosy and I love layers and hot water bottles x

    thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my 16th in October as well! Going to Granada with your school will be amazing! Have a good birthday x

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love fall for the same reasons you do. I love the colors of the leaves and warm hot chocolate. I also love the fashion aspect: boots, scarves, and sweaters. It's perfect. Lovely post, Tash! Looking forward to your next post as always! xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actaully hateee hot chocolate (sorry not sorry), but apart from that we have the same reasons haha especially bonfire night!!

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete