Another Fashion Sales Haul

00:30:00

Hello!

I know we're coming into Autumn at the moment but I have yet another haul for you. It's quite summery but everything is now being sold off so now is the time for a bargain!


First things first, I got this cute little flowy skirt from H&M. This was only £2 and will be great either in the evening or the day. It's got a flowery pattern on it and will be cool and comfortable when we go away.


Very unseasonal of me but I bought a winter coat, it was reduced to £20 in the New Look sale. I really like the colour of it and the fact it has a hood. It still has some shape when it's on so doesn't make you look square which I really like. 



Another thing from New Look is the top/dress. I thought this would look great with a tan (if I get one, haha). I was thinking about wearing it with little shorts underneath (as there are 2 slits on it) with a statement necklace for a cool, summer vibe. 



I bought a vest top to just wear casually, I really like the neon piping around the outside as it adds a small pop of colour. Plus it was only £3 so was a bargain.


This I am classing as the bargain of the century! Although it says £4, I actually only paid £2. That's £1 for top £1 for the bottoms. It actually fits really well and isn't too revealing (for a bikini). 


My old blue jeans were already skin tight but had begun to feel a little bit too tight for me so I thought I'd get a new pair for the autumn months coming in. These are skinny but not 'I can't breathe' skinny, thank God! Plus they were only £7 which is amazing value. 


For summer I always like to get a new pair of PJ's, I saw these in Primark for £5 and really liked the colours and print. I had to get these a size bigger as they didn't have my size left but they're really comfortable and I love the bottoms.  


This ring I love! I have an obsession with star things so when I saw this with 70% off I knew I had to get it. It fits really well and looks adorable on. I can't wait to wear this. 


From Topshop I got this gorgeous blouse! I'd actually seen it when it was full price but didn't get it so as soon as I saw it in the sale I had to have it. I like the 70's style to it and it's actually quite flowy which I like. It looks great paired with jeans and boots. 


I bought something from Urban Outfitters which for me is a rare occasion. I don't really know why, but I really liked it and it was only £5 so didn't break the bank. 


Lastly, I'd been eyeing up the Topshop skirt for ages but just couldn't bring myself to buy it so when I saw this for only £8 I had to buy it! I really like it, it's not as nice as the Topshop one but I will still wear it all throughout summer and winter. 

That is it for my mammoth haul - I've done so much shopping recently so I really need to stop buying stuff for a while. Have you picked up anything recently? 
Tash xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This has really got me in the mood for a shopping spree! Those PJ's are so cute!

     Photo-Jenn-ic 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! You have to love a shopping spree! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you're so good at finding a bargain! £2 for a skirt is amazing Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I'm always looking for a bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. Love all of these I need to go on a shopping spree xx T'erica
    Throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some real bargains; especially the topshop and UO bits! That blouse is a dream oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That blouse is possibly my favourite thing out of the haul - I live in it! xx

      Delete
  5. I made my sister buy the h&m skirt and now she wears it all the time. :) Amazing buys!xo
    lipstick and bathbombs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love that skirt - I've worn it so much! xx

      Delete
  6. I love that coat from new look and that top from Topshop, I agree it's so 70's like x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt and the coat, lovely post Tash xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt! What a great price too - I just spent a small fortune on new autumn clothes - I just love myself some shopping :) xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Can't beat a good shopping spree!

      Delete