What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?

00:30:00

Hey!

As I went on holiday recently, I thought I would show you what I took in my make-up bag - I love to read these posts as it really shows the products people love as they take them away with them.



Here's an overview of the stuff I'm taking; it's mainly lip products, but y'know a girl can never have too many. I haven't taken a foundation as when it's hot I can't be bothered with that (plus I never wear foundation anyway).


First of all, I'm taking the Collection Deluxe lipstick in Tallulah, which is my perfect everyday colour. I then have my Zoella Kissy Missy lipbalm to wear by the pool if I want to keep my lips moisturised but still have a hint of colour. I then also have my Collection Cream Puff which I am currently loving at the moment and then my Collection Matt lip Butter in Pumpkin Pie which is different to my usual pink lip.

I then have my Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara for the evenings, my Seventeen Stay Time Concealer which is my holy grail concealer - I love it! Then my staple Collection Extreme Felt tip liner which I use almost everyday - it lasts for ages which is a plus in the heat. And then I have a waterproof mascara to wear by the pool, this is the Maybelline the Falsies.


For brows I have my Maybelline Brow Drama which keeps my brows in place all day. I then have my Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in case I want to do something smoky in the evenings. My trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder is also coming, this really helps to keep shine at bay which I will need in the heat. Finally, I'm taking my Tanya Burr lipgloss in Aurora which I love, you can wear it on it's own or over a lipstick.

That's what I'm taking in my travel makeup bag - what would you take? 

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Absolutely love your beauty posts. I recently went on a two week holiday to Portugal, took my makeup bag, and didn't wear anything on my face expect powder for the whole two weeks! Ah I'm a bit useless sometimes. Lovely post Tash, I'm loving the look of that Collection Deluxe lipstick!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hardly wore anything as well.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love this Tash, I still need to try the collection eye liner, and the lipstick looks really nice. Great post!!
    Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love the eye liner so much! You really should try it.

      xx

      Delete
  3. i take falsies and stay matt everywhere with me
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Picks! I would definitely take the rimmel stay matte powder and the collection creme puffs, they are some of my staple makeup items x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're staples for me too!

      xx

      Delete
  5. That makeup bag is so summery and sweet! x Stay Matte powder is my staple powder!

    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products! I would definitely take the Maybelline the Falsies, I can't go away without out it.

    http://lovingambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Falsies is such a good mascara.

      xx

      Delete
  7. Loved this post! Some things in this post I really want to try! I love the False Lash Effect mascara!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That mascara is so good!

      xx

      Delete
  8. Great post! Love the mascara it really makes your lashes look so much longer! http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some really lovely picks. I love the maybelline brow drama when I don't have time to apply my dipbrow pomade.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, it's the ultimate lazy brow product.

      xx

      Delete
  10. I have that Collection Cream Puff lipstick...you've just reminded me. I'm going to go and hunt for it now, remember loving it then forgetting about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! It's one of my favourite lip products.

      Delete
  11. I love the maybelline falsies and the brow drama they are amazing products you know cream puff was actually one of the first products i ever bought

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they!? Was it - I think it was one of my first too!

      Delete
  12. I’ve heard the Seventeen concealer is amazinggggg and I really need to check that out since mascara and concealer are mainly in my Makeup Bag :)

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it, I love that concealer!

      Delete
  13. I always take so many different options! I really need to check out the Collection Matte lippies tho!

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The matt lipsticks are actually really good!

      Delete
  14. I'm terrible for this, I literally take everything 'just in case'.. and I use barely any of it haha. Wish I was as light packing as you x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I really tried to condense my makeup but still ended up hardly wearing any of this! xx

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you - multi use products are a lifesaver! x

      Delete
  16. Loved reading this blog post lovely! We have so many similar favourites as I have a lot of these in my makeup bag! I really want to try the MaxFactor False Lash Effect looks so good! xx

    Jessica Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Max Factor mascara is one of my favourites. xx

      Delete
  17. I see the Scandaleyes eyeliner! that's honestly my holy grail eyeliner..

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stay Matte - my all time fave!

    www.lindsaydavison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete