The Self Love 13 Challenge

00:30:00

Hello,

Today I'm going to be doing the Self Love 13 challenge. The challenge is simple, write 13 things you love about yourself, nominate 13 other bloggers and share with the hashtag #selflovechallenge13.
Thank you to Rebekka for tagging me!




Onto 13 things I love about me:

1. I love my determination and motivation to succeed.

2. I'm proud of the fact I got asked to go to The Guardian to interview an author - it really pushed me out of my comfort zone but I love that I did it (and enjoyed it).

3. I like my arms

4. I love how my skin is pretty much clear 97% of the time

5. I like my sense of humour (very sarcastic..)

6. I like how certain things have to be organised in a certain way, for example magazines, makeup and books.

7. I love having pale skin

8. I like my eye colour 

9. I love how I'm very organised - it stops me from becoming stressed

10. I love how I'm not your average typical teen

11. I like how my teeth will look after braces

12. I love my blogs - they're like my children

13. I love that I have great music taste


Onto who I nominate:


Tash xx

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I still need to write my one, but will probably struggle to think of even five haha. I also have crazy pale skin which I am not so happy about hahah but one day I’ll probably love it. Great tag!!

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sure there are loads of things! xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to think about what I'm going to write about for mine. I love the quite though, it is my favourite quote, lovely post Tash xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely post! I wish I had clear skin a lot more, you are very lucky x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me Tash! Every time someone does, I get so so excited but I just need to tell myself to sit down and write the actual post! It's such a positive thing to do, I loved reading this :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! I'd love to have pale clear skin! X

    "..and baby you're a boat.."-holiday boat trip fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete