Summer Sizzle: Top 5 Travel Tips

00:00:00

Hello Everyone!

As part of the secret blogger project, today I shall be talking about my summer holiday tips. As you read this I will be on holiday so hopefully I have put my own tips into practise.

TIP NO 1: PACK REALISTICALLY

I fail at this all the time. I always seem to pack way too much stuff and end up not wearing half of the stuff I take. This year I am going to try and condense my clothes to make a capsule wardrobe. I'll let you know how I get on with this.

TIP NO 2: TAKE MINI'S

It's such a pain lugging around huge toiletry bottle when on holiday so I either decanter things or take mini's. This way you can leave things behind that you finish plus you have more room in your case for duty free shopping!

TIP NO 3: TAKE PHOTOS

Photos are a great way to remember your holidays; having pictures that remind you of your trip is a great keepsake. Try and get as many pictures as you can printed in case anything happens to them. I always love to make scrapbooks of photos so also try to get things printed.

TIP NO 4: MAKE A LIST

I am a list maker so as soon as an opportunity arrives to make a list, I am all over it! Make a note of everything you need to remember so that you don't forget anything. There's nothing worse than arriving on holiday only to realise you've left something crucial behind.

TIP NO 5: KEEP ENTERTAINED WHEN TRAVELLING

When going away it usually involves travelling of some sort so I always make sure I have things to do, for example, music, books, magazines and TV. We have a 4 hour flight for our holiday so I may download Pretty Little Liars to watch on board the flight.

Those are all my travel tips, hopefully I'll put my own tips into action to have a smooth holiday. Are you going anywhere this year?

Tash xx


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. These are really helpful tips Tash, I hope you a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really go there if you didn't take photos? Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tips!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely some great tips. And yes, I love making lists, especially when packing - they're so helpful. Have a great holiday!

    Paris
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tips I'll try these next time I'm traveling xx Terica
    throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always end up bored on the plane!! I bring books and stuff but I just never feel the motivation to do anything on the plane, so I usually just sleep haha!

    Eden x / edenroses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I might sleep on the way back - I'm too excited on the way there!

      Delete
  7. This is such a great post, thanks for sharing your tips.

    Watching something while travelling is a must for me! PLL is amazing.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete