Summer Playlist 2015

00:30:00

Hello!

Today I thought I would show you the current tracks I have been listening to and (hopefully) give you something new to listen to. I love listening to music and always have something on in the background. I'm a huge fan of indie/alternative and rock music mostly.

First of all:

1. Novocaine - Fall out Boy


I absolutely love the intro to this and the beat throughout the song.

2. Uma Thurman - Fall out Boy


Again, Fall out Boy, I've gotten into Fall out Boy this summer. I really like the tune to this and the chorus.

3. Sex - The 1975


This may possibly be my favourite The 1975 song, I absolutely love them and can't wait to see them in November!

4. Hey Dude - Kula Shaker


Quite an old song but I am obsessed at the moment. I really like this song and constantly have it in my head.

5. Killing of a Flashboy - Suede


I love this song and this band. They are my all time favourite and this song I just love.

Those are just a handful of songs that I have been listening to throughout summer. What have you been listening to? And let me know if you'd like me to do more playlists!


Tash xx

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Great picks! I love the 1975! My favorites are chocolate and girls! x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Uma Thurman is my jam, I like to listen to it whilst I'm running because it really pumps me up aha x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Novocaine is one of my favourite songs!!!!! We have super similar music taste :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the 1975, I must check out your other reccomendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love FOB and like the 1975 I'll have to give the rest a listen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't listened to FOB in forever, I'll have to check both of those songs out!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good - hope you like! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the 1975! And sex is one of my favourite songs of theirs aswell! I'm going to check out the rest of your recommendations, defo need to listen to some fall out boy! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete