Summer Sizzle: Summer Confidence

01:58:00

Hey!

Today I am back with another Secret Blogger Project post. Today's topic is Summer Confidence. I wouldn't say I am the most chatty/ confident person at all, but I have accepted who I am and am happy in my own skin.

Being a teen, I know that my body will be changing and developing and that's fine; we're all just growing up. In terms of baring legs, tummies etc, I think it all depends on your mindset. At the end of the day, we all have these body parts. Some people like them, others don't.


Personally, I think as long as you are happy and healthy then you shouldn't really worry about what size you are. I think to feel summer confident you need to accept that everybody looks different and although you may scroll through your instagram feed and feel inferior, instagram is an edited version of people. It's where people go to portray the best version of themselves. Don't get so fixated on filters, just be yourself.

I also think that having a nice pamper session before you know you need to bare your legs etc can really improve your confidence. Knowing you have super smooth legs can really make my confidence rocket.

In summer, I know a lot of people wear less makeup and can feel self concious bearing their skin. Again, you have to remember that people have good and bad skin days. Spots, redness and blemishes happen to everyone; there's no need to feel ashamed of them!

Those are my thoughts on summer confidence and a few small tips on how to feel more confident. How do you feel more confident? Let me know!


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This is such a great and helpful post Tasha, I struggle with summer confidence but I guess it's something that we just have to deal with in order to feel comfortable in the summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your point abor everyone having good and bad skin days as that's somethig I'm a bit self concious about! I too feel a billion times more confident if I have super soft legs ahah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super soft legs instantly make me so much more confident! xx

      Delete
  3. I used to have serious confidence issues, but now I'm happy in my own skin, and fine in bikinis and revealing clothing. I've been feeling so much happier lately and it's so lovely! Also having smooth legs makes me feel so much better about myself!!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you feel more confident. Super soft legs are an instant confidence booster! xx

      Delete
  4. I still do have a slight problem with confidence, but I'm improving! This was a fab post!! x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have problems with confidence but I've definitely come a long way! Lovely post! x
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm improving in terms of self confidence which I'm super happy about! I do agree that if you spend time to pamper an area you feel "scared" about then you'll feel much better!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's so true! A good pampering session always makes you feel 10x more confident!

      Delete
  7. I totally agree, that the most important thing is that you are comfortable in your skin! I brought a bikini this year for the first time in like 5 years, so I was pretty proud of myself x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an inspiring post!! Loved it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, Natasha! I think most people struggle with being confident, especially during the summer season. We're all pressured to look a certain way because of what magazines tell us to be. I know I was even somewhat conscious of wearing a bikini this June on vacation. Rather than drowning my skin in foundation and covering up in sweatpants, I throw on a light gloss and get my eyebrows done! I instantly feel refreshed! I absolutely adored this post; so inspiring! Glad I came across your blog. Looking forward to your next post! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete