Beauty Habits Tag

00:30:00

Hello!

Today I thought I would do the beauty habits tags as it's been a while since I've done a tag. 

How many times do you wash your face daily? 
Once everyday - in the morning - and then sometimes again in the evening if my face is feeling especially gross.

What skin type do you have? 

I'd say oily/combination but dehydrated. 

What is your current facial wash?
I mix it up all the time, at the moment I am really liking Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean.  

Do you exfoliate? 
Yes! It makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. 

What brand do you use? 
I don't stick to a particular brand, I use whatever I have. 

What moisturiser do you use? 
In the morning I use the Garnier Moisture Match (yellow or green one) and in the evening I use a No7 one for dry skin.

Do you have freckles? 
Yes though they tend to disappear in winter and come out again in summer.

Do you use eye cream? 
Sometimes. 

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? 
I wouldn't say my skin is acne prone, it does get the odd breakout (around a certain time) but generally speaking it's pretty good - which is lucky.

What foundation do you use? 
I don't wear foundation on a daily basis but if I am going to wear one it will be the Rimmel Match Perfection.

How about concealer? 
I love the Seventeen Stay Time concealer - it's so good!

Do you know your colour undertone? 
I would say an ever so slightly pink undertone. but I have cool skin.

What do you think of fake lashes? 
I've never tried them but I think they're a lot of work for just an evening. 

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months
Yes, I hardly ever stick to it though...

What brand of mascara do you use? 
Maybelline or Max Factor. 

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Pencil

Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Yes! I don't own anything high end.

If you could leave the house using just one makeup item what would it be
Mascara - it makes you look more put together.

I tag...

Rebekka
Molly

That's it for the tag, what are your beauty habits?

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Great tag!
    I've heard so many good things about Seventeen's concealer, may have to give it a shot!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! You really should try it xx

      Delete
  2. Great Answers to the questions! I also have oily/combination skin and I find it hard to find products that suit my skin but I want to try out peaches and clean by soap and glory, it sounds really good x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peaches and Clean is really good for oily skin! xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :) I love peaches and clean too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your post! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely idea for a post! The garnier moisture match for oily skin ( the green one ) is a lifesaver for me!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely post Tash! I have combination skin also, it's such a pain.

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Post Tasha, I haven't tried any of the soap and glory products but they sound really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag! This seems like a good tag as it covers all the makeup questions haha

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really good tag to do.

      xx

      Delete
  8. Interesting to read about your beauty habits! I think we have the same skin type, oily but dehydrated. It's a pain! x eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it is annoying isn't it?! x

      Delete
  9. I've definitely had all my mascaras longer then 3 months, possibly longer then 6, eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I dread to think how long I've had some of them!!

      Delete