13 Thoughts every Girl has in Primark

00:30:00

Hello!

Today I have a guest post from the lovely Wendy, be sure to check out her blog here.

Oh Primark you little money thief you, I do love a splurge after pay day.

Primark is one of those High Street shops which is hard to resist. Gone are the days when I use to take another bag to put my purchases in, you know cus it was like totes embarrassing to be seen with a Primark bag.



A million and one thoughts go through a girls head when she enters that massive bargain store but here's a few I feel we all think.


1. O.M.G what's with all the people? Is there an offer on I don't know about? I'm confronted with an over-whelming, sea of glazed over girls. There is some kind of trance Primark puts women in for sure.
2. There should be a pram ban! If there's one thing worse than a swarm of girls in a bargain trance, it's a swarm of girls in a bargain trance shoving push-chairs at your bare ankles.
3. Ok I'm through the door where's that top I saw in Cosmo? What do you mean you've sold out!
Why are there so many clothes on the floor? Is it so hard to fold something up and put it back?
4. Wait, why can't I get this back on the hanger right, uh I give up *lets it fall on floor*.
5. Who do I have to sell my soul to so I can get my hands on these shoes in a size 6? Why do I have to have feet the same size as 475826 people, sigh.
6. I don't need anymore novelty socks, said no girl ever. They're only £2, oh go on then.
7. Why can I never find a bra bigger than a DD in here? Our big busts need support too ya know.
8. Oh this top is so cute, I just need a size 14... there's an 8, 10, 12...16, what the hell?!
9. If I don't see food soon I think I may need to swap all the clothes in my basket for a size smaller.
10. Ok I have enough now, oh look cute nail decals! Oh and check the price of that headband, like I must have them too.
11. How long is that queue?! Maybe the next queue is shorter...Nope.
12. The checkout women just said next like 5 times, is anyone listening down there? Hurry up I can feel my arms dropping off.
13. And breath, oh fresh air how I missed you. I was actually starting to smell of other women's perfumes for a minute there.

Hope you enjoyed - again be sure to check out Wendy's links!


Tash xx

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I loved this post! I always think all of these things in primark.The day when they get a website that you can buy of will be the best day ever! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think in this day and age they would have a website. Thanks for reading Nicole, it has been so lovely to guest post for this beaut :)

      Wendy Xx

      Delete
  2. I loved this post! Very true but a little funny at the same time!!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahhaaha this is hilarious we don't have primark in America but I bet they have great deals xx Terica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this post is great! It's so true I'm a sucker for a novelty sock!
    http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is hilarious, and so relatable haha. The Primark near me is absolute hell on earth, but once in a while I can't resist popping in there, especially at Christmas for their jumpers!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love Primark Christmas jumpers!

      Delete
  6. Ahaha! I loved this post! It's all so true, sometimes I feel like going into primark is such a chore, but at the end of it, it's worth it!! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can get some great bargains.

      Delete
  7. This post is so relatable and funny I really love it Tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adored this post! It was so so funny!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I love how funny this is!! The occasional time I do go into Primark it looks a disaster haha, with clothes on the floor, prams hitting you and the queues are long af. Funny post

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! This is spot-on! I love the clothes but I hate the store! Think we can all relate to this post!

    www.hielizzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete