Summer/Holiday Haul

07:23:00

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would do a haul as I have picked up a few things recently. My family and I are going on holiday in August so I have an excuse to buy this much stuff (or that's what I told myself).




First of all, from Asda of all places, I found this cute little dress. It's stripy and looks pretty non de-script from the front but when you see the back, it's got a gorgeous patterned back. Although, this would be awful if you got sunburnt. 


Every year I buy new shorts, I have them a myriad of different colours. This year I got a new pair of denim shorts from New Look as my old ones were starting to feel a little snug. Then I bought a bright lime green pair from H&M, these will definitely add a bit of zing to an outfit.


From Topshop, I got 2 vests, one blue and one white with navy piping. (I don't know why blogger has made this photo yellow looking). These go with everything and aren't too cropped so I don't feel like I am bearing everything whilst wearing them. 


I then bought a hat, which is rare for me! I love this, I think it looks really cute and I'll get some wear out of it on holiday! Nobody likes a sun burnt head...


A summer haul isn't complete without some sort of swimwear, right? I got this bikini from Matalan. It's a really cute print and I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of it on holiday!


This gorgeous top is from Quiz. I love the colours in it, it's so bright and looks so summery. I can't wait to wear this. 


I got a lot of vests. These are just so handy, you can throw one on with a pair of shorts and you're done. I have them in a vast array of colours and am always wearing one of them at the moment. 


These are a fabulous pair of patterned trousers from H&M, they're so vibrant and will definitely add some colour and pattern to any outfit. I bought to go with the millions of vests (above). These will also be so cool and comfortable for the summer months yet they still make you look 'put together' and stylish.

These are such a basic purchase but I thought they would be easy to just throw on when I get out of the pool to cover up slightly. They're really comfortable and will be perfect in the heat. 


I have used this photo before but I totally forgot to photograph this dress. It is again from H&M and I bought it for a fiver! I absolutely love it; I feel like it's quite girly yet still has some edge to it. 



From Primark, I picked up this bright skort. The colours on this pop and I will definitely be seen coming wearing this. I thought these would be really cute, cool and comfortable for my holiday and they were only £6.
 

This is slightly random but I really liked this ornament from Asda which was reduced to £2! It goes really well in my room and looks really cute. 


Lastly, I picked up quite a few books! I had been really slacking on the book front recently, but seen as it's summer I really wanted to start reading again. (By the way, please excuse the Instagram photo, my names _tash_evans_). 2 of the books are my mum but we're going to share. I got from top to bottom; My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend - Eleanor Wood, Paper Towns - John Green, Love at Second Sight - Cathy Hopkins, Perfect Timing - Jill Marsell, To all the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han, Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter - Louise Pentland and It Started with Paris - Cathy Kelly. 


That's it for my summer haul. Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you've been buying anything recently.

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great post, I love the dress from H&M it really suits you, also look forward to reading Paper Towns, it's one of my favourite books xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the dresses and short have fun on holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great purchases, holidays are always a good time to go shopping! I love all the vests,and the hat really suits you :) x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked up some lovely clothes! I also really want to read so many of those books you picked up! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete