Summer Sizzle: Summer Outfits

07:55:00

Hey!

Recently, I signed up to the Secret Blogger Project (more info here) and I am very excited to get started on the posts! Also, I apologise for the serious lack of posts! It is now summer so I can hopefully get back into blogging!

Today I thought I would show you my favourite summer outfits that I can't wait to wear. We're going to Gran Canaria this year and this year I want to stray away from my usual shorts and top so I have tried to experiment ever so slightly with my style. Here are my outfits!


First is this cute dress from H&M that I bought recently for a measly £5! I really like how it's loose fitting yet still has shape to it. The aztec black and white print is quite cool yet girly at the same time. I can't wait to wear this throughout summer and style it with tights and boots throughout winter.  


My other favourite outfit at the moment is this cute little dress from Asda. Please excuse the changing room selfie. It's a gorgeous blue and white stripe dress and is really loose fitting and cool. The back is really cool as well, it has a kind of string (?) cut out detail which looks really nice.

Those are my two favourite outfits at the moment that I am loving this summer! What outfits are you loving at the moment? Let me know!





You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I love both peices especially the Asda dress xx T'erica
    Throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these dresses they really suit you, great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these outfits! The asda dress suits you so well :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really liking th first dress, especially if you put a huge oversized cardigan over it with some gladiator sandals :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yes! I like that outfit idea! xx

      Delete
  5. These are both gorgeous dresses!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both these dress, you look stunning hun!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These outfits are super cute, I love the first dress, its so summery and flowy

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These outfits are so cute! It's so great to see you have joined the project! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfits! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ // https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/perks-meg-11272941

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your link in the #bblogger chat,
    Both suit you so well :) great post!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the first dress, and the hat suits you so well!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete