Life Lately

07:37:00

Long time no see?

I apologise for the lack of posts, life has been incredibly hectic recently; year 10 is at its climax with exams, mocks, coursework and homework there just simply hasn't been time to blog about anything.

Today I finished my core science exams (thank God), I don't think they went too badly and I should do okay. Next week and the week after, I have mock exams in most subjects. My whole life recently has been revision and homework so I've had a barrel of laughs cramped up at a desk with my head stuck in a text book.

There will still be a lack of posts till probably the summer holidays, sorry about that. I have a maths exam on Monday, 3 Spanish, History, RE and English. Also, I have to prepare for my Spanish speaking and take part in a weeks work experience - which I need to write an article for - there just won't be much time for blogging for a while.

In other news, we booked a holiday, I will be off to the lovely Gran Canaria for a week where I can relax and unwind for a bit. Also, me and my friend managed to get tickets to see The 1975 in November. It's not all work and no play.

When I enter Year 11, this blog will take even more of a back seat than it has now so I apologise for that. My exams and school have to come before this blog as, ultimately, this is just a hobby. It will always be here whereas you only get one shot in the exam hall.

Hopefully I will begin to post more frequently soon around summer. Until then, bye!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Studies are super important too, I'm glad you are able to take a break from blogging and prioritise studies. So many of us struggle with that. I hope your summer has been good and that you'll have more time to post.
    Also, Wishing you all the best for Year 11!! Hang in there, work really hard and i hope you do super super super well! <3

    x Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I don't miss Year 10/11 at all! I've just finished university but they were definitely the most stressful years of my education because of how many different things you have to know across so many different areas. Don't worry too much about not keeping up with blogging - you need a break :)

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished my A-levels so it's understandable that trying to blog on top of that is super stressful. It's great that you've got your priorities in order though, rather than trying to juggle everything :)

    Paris
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the exact same boat! School is taking over my life! Ugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone totally understands how hard it is to keep on top of everything! I just finished my GCSE exams and now waiting for my results, hope all yours went well and don't push yourself, everyone needs a break. I didn't post much through my exams at all and all my readers understood!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete