Spring Tag

07:00:00

Hey guys!

Seen as spring is well and truly under way I thought I would do the aptly named 'Spring Tag'

Image taken from Wikipedia
1 . What three colours remind you of Spring?
Mint, turquoise, yellow


2. What is the first thing you add to your Spring wardrobe?
Vest tosp, coloured shorts and multiple pairs of sunglasses. 

3. What is the first item that you ditch from your wardrobe to make it more Spring-like?
Jumpers - I love when the weather is warm enough to go without one.

4. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
I don't tend to wear nude, I just wear a tinted lip balm. For brights, I love my Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'Aurora' and my Rimmel Colour Rush balms.


5. What is your signature Spring fragrance?
I don't really have a signature scent at all, I do really like the Superdrug own brand body sprays - the orange and purple ones are my favourites. They're really fruity and sweet.


6. What do you add or drop from your skin care routine?
I don't tend to change a lot. I go for a more oil controlling moisturiser in spring to try and minimise shine throughout the day. 


7. Do you change your hair up in Spring?
I did have my some slightly lighter streaks but through my hair so you could say that. At the moment I'm loving my new waver so now my hair tends to be curly/beachy waves for Spring.


8. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you can’t wait for?
I wouldn't say I'm really excited for anything. I have enough makeup in my collection at the moment and don't need anything. There aren't really any launches that have caught my eye. 

9. What are your three favourite nail colours for Spring?
Blues, pinks and pastels!


10. Who do I tag?
Molly from Molly Louise Blogs
Jane from Queen of Quirk
Anybody else who wants to do this tag!

Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg,those three colors mean spring to me too
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete