OOTD

07:00:00

Hey Guys,

Today I thought I would show you one of my favourite outfits to wear in summer. It's so comfortable, cool and looks like you've made an effort.


I paired my red and black patterned trousers with a black vest top. And then added my denim shirt. This outfit takes no effort whatsoever yet it still manages to look 'done'. I really like to wear patterned trousers in summer as they are super comfortable but still look good.


I practically live in my denim shirt in summer as it goes with everything. It's got just the right amount of thickness to it to be the perfect cover up for spring summer.

Thanks for reading, what do you like to wear in summer? Let me know in the comments. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i am on the edge o f getting myself a denim shirt, looks like i must get it soon
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh loving the trousers! hey look so great for summer, jeans can get waay too hot x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That denim shirt looks great on you!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your outfit, it is absolutely amazing!

    Love, Amie<3
    thecurvaceousvegan.com

    ReplyDelete