What's on my Face?

07:00:00

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would do a what's on my face post. I think I've only ever done 1 of these posts on my blog. I don't really know why I haven't done more as I really enjoy reading these types of posts.


I'll go from the top. On my brows I'm wearing my Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown. I use this to just brush through my brows. It keeps my brows in place whilst also adding a slight hint of colour.
Then on my eyes I'm wearing a small line of eyeliner using my trust Collection Felt Tip liner, which I love and is so cheap!
For mascara, I'm wearing my current favourite, Maybelline the Falsies! I seriously love this stuff, it makes my lashes look super long.

On my face I've used my new Seventeen Stay Time Concealer which I am loving at the moment. It conceals under eye circles and blemishes really well and lasts all day on me. I then powdered on top of that using the Rimmel Stay Matte.

Finally I put on a slick of tinted lip balm, for this I used the Benefit Bene-balm which adds just the right amount of colour to the lips whilst still being hydrating.

Thanks for reading what's on my face. What do you wear on an everyday basis? Let me know in the comments.



You Might Also Like

0 comments