MY BLOG IS 2 YEARS OLD!

07:00:00

 Hey guys!

My blog has turned the grand old age of 2 this month! My first post was on the 2nd April 2013.

I can't quite believe that I've had this blog for 2 whole years! It seems like yesterday that I was writing my first post.

There have been a lack of posts on here recently, which I'm sorry about. Hopefully I can keep posting regularly, it's just school and life can get in the way.

I love this little space on the internet that I can call all mine. No-one can say anything about it as they don't know about it.

Blogging has led me to achieve so much and I'm so glad that I own this blog.

Thank you to each and every person who reads my blog - it means a lot!

Now let's all celebrate with cake and a party that my little old blog is 2 years old!

Thank you! 








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Blogging Anniversary!! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats doll :)
    Happy Easter
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete