March in Pictures

07:00:00

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would show you 'March in Pictures'. Basically the photos I shared on my instagram. Feel free to follow me! My name is _tash_evans_.


First of all it was mother's day so of course I posted a photo of me and my mum.


This is a selfie of me about to go out to celebrate my mum's birthday (yes it's her birthday and mother's day in March). I'd also just tested a new Babyliss waver and this was the finished result.



I also spent the day in London in March doing an interview for the Guardian which was incredibly scary and so much fun at the same time.



Lastly, another photo from London, this is me going down the escalator to the London Underground.

That was my March in pictures. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to do this kind of thing each month!







You Might Also Like

0 comments