Haul: Beauty and Fashion

18:00:00

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would show you some of the things that I have bought recently. I haven't had a big shopping trip since the middle of February and I wanted to add some new spring things to my wardrobe.


Strictly speaking, these things I didn't actually buy, my mum did. But, we share nail polishes so I thought I would include them in this haul. We got the Barry M plump top coat, 2 Rita Ora nail varnishes and a 60 second range. They are in super bright, spring colours which will add a splash of colour to any outfit.


I saw countless reviews of this Babyliss waver (all amazing). I had been contemplating getting a waver for quite a while and when I won a £20 Amazon voucher through a competition I thought I'd get it. I'm so glad I did, I love it! It lasts all day on me which was a problem I had with other wavers. Expect a review soon.


I then bought 2 pairs of shoes from Matalan. I own NO pairs of shoes so I really needed some for summer. They're really comfy so far and as they're black and white they'll go with everything. Plus I'm hoping to take them away with me when I go to Granada with the school as apparently, there is A LOT of walking.


Completely unseasonally, I bought a pair of boots from the New Look sale. They were £8 so I couldn't say no. They're quite big so will hopefully fit next year as well.


I bought this mint green vest top from Matalan for £6. I'm considering getting more as they sit really well on the neck line. I hate tops that gape open when you lean over, this doesn't do that which I love. It's a super cute mint pastel colour and will look great with denim shorts. 


I bought this daisy top from New Look. I love the brightness of it and the print is very spring/summer like. Again, I like how it sits and I will get a lot of wear out of it in the coming months. 


I got this top from Topshop. I really liked the slogan on it and the colours. It's not quite a crop top yet not a full top. I really like it and feels gorgeous. 


I got the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer as I'd heard many good reviews of it and I was hating the concealer I had. I love this it's the perfect colour match and I'm really enjoying it. 
My skin has been awful recently, breaking out all over the place. I decided I'd try this face mask as it was on offer. I've used it once so far and have seen an improvement in my skin.
Lastly, my mum actually bought me this and I'm so glad she did. It is amazing, without a doubt the best spot cream I've ever had. It improves my skin almost instantly and I love it.  


I just had to show these glasses. They are so cool and make your water glow different colours. I am completely obsessed with them - they are gorgeous!



I got a lot of books, though I didn't actually pay for them. I got 8 of them from the Guardian books cupboard (post link here), one from a publisher and the other from Amazon.

That's what I've been buying recently. It may seem like a lot but I didn't actually spend a lot. I had winnings and vouchers so it wasn't actually that much money that I personally spent. Plus I had been saving my wages. 

Also, apologies for the awful photography. My camera is having some technical issues so the images are not great. Also, sorry for lack of posts, I've had so much revision, exams and homework to do. 

Thanks for reading. What have you been buying recently? Let me know in the comments! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. perfect spring nailcolors and the yellow top is so cute
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete