My Everyday Makeup Routine

07:00:00

Hey guys!

Today I thought I'd show you my everyday make-up routine. It may seem like a lot of products in the picture below but this look takes me about 5-7 minutes to complete everyday.  

First of all, I make sure that my skin is clean and moisturised before I start. first thing I use is the Maybelline brow drama in medium brown. I just do a quick swipe of this through my brows just to keep them in place and a minuscule amount of colour.

I then go on to do a super thin line of the collection extreme felt tip liner on my upper lash line to thicken my eyelashes. I will then go on to apply my Maybelline the falsies mascara which I am in love with; it's so good!

Next I go on to use my concealer which is the Revlon colour stay. This can look a tiny bit too dark so I make sure that I blend it in well to my skin. Then, depending on my skin, I will either powder with my Rimmel stay matte or add  tiny bit of foundation just to make my skin look brighter. I don't use foundation every day as my skin is generally quite good but if it's looking a little lack lustre or red then I will apply a bit of that. 

Finally, I will either use a Maybelline baby lips on a school day or an m&s matte lipstick with a rimmel lipgloss in seduce over the top, that lip combo is my perfect your lips but better colour and I wear it a lot.

I hope you enjoyed my everyday make-up routine. What do you wear?


 
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i am going to try out the concealer
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel Match Perfection and Stay Matte are my go to products for every day makeup xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Maybelline Falsies too. But I've started to use their Lash Sensational recently which is pretty amazing too. Stay Matte is a must have. xx

    peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely products here, although this does remind me that I still need to pick up one of the Revlon concealers to try! Thanks for sending over your link in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete