Maybelline the Falsies Review

07:00:00

Hello everybody,

Today I thought I would share with you my absolute new favourite mascara. I have some serious love for this product. After seeing countless youtubers and bloggers talking about it, I bought it. It is the most expensive mascara I've ever bought at £7.99, but I would definitely buy it again.



This mascara makes my eyelashes look super long and volumnised without looking clumpy which is exactly what I want it to do. You can definitely build up the mascara to create different finishes. I tend to go for a more everyday, natural look when I have school/the weekends. However, if I'm going out I can achieve a more dramatic, false lash effect finish. 


 As you can see from the photo above, my lashes look longer and more defined with a little bit of volume, which is definitely a look I strive for.

Overall, I am so in love with this mascara and may even go as far as saying it's my holy grail!

Have you tried this mascara? What's your favourite mascara? 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. it really elongates the lashes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from #bbloggers - This looks lovely on you and great pictures too... would love you to stop by my blog if you get chance x

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ | Charlotte Tilbury ‘Bitch Perfect’ Review|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this mascara, but didn't love it. If you ever get the chance to try out L'Oreal mascaras then do! They're a little more expensive (on average around the £10 mark) but they're definitely worth it! Thanks for sending your link over in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been added to my wishlist! ;) x

      Delete
  4. This was my holy grail for so long! (Except I had the waterproof version else I resembled a panda...). Love the way it makes your lashes look! And trust me, there are very few mascaras that are above the £7.99 price tag that are actually WORTH the difference.

    Rambling of a Beauty Blogger | http:www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this mascara when I first had hype around it. You should try out the Bourjois One Seconde Volume mascara, it is so volumising and lengthening. Thank you for sending your link over x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've added it to my wishlist! x

      Delete
  6. I have wanted to give this mascara a try for so long, might just go and buy it.
    Chloe x

    www.chlodrop6.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I absolutely love it! So worth it! x

      Delete
  7. I love Maybelline mascaras, but I've never actualy tried this one, I really want to though! I'm constantly trying out new mascaras! x
    Eden x / edenroses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this one - you should definitely give it a try! x

      Delete