What's in My Bag?

07:00:00

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would show you what's inside my bag. I love reading these kind of posts, I think it's my inner nosy person coming out.

My bag is from Matalan and was £16. I absolutely love it, it's not massive and it's not tiny. It's just the right size for me. I always used to carry minuscule bags around with me but now I've decided that I need one just slightly bigger to fit what I need in it. I still don't carry everything but the kitchen sink but I now carry more than just a phone and purse.


Onto what's in my bag. First of all is my phone which is a Samsung Galaxy s2 which I love. I hardly go anywhere without it. It is currently sporting a lovely Matty Healy phone case which is just amazing! I also carry around a small notebook and pen as when I'm bored I like to doodle or write so this helps to fill that void. There's also something very therapeutic about writing in a notebook (maybe that's why I have so many).


I then carry my purse which contains money, cards etc. I also take with tissues which are super duper handy. And finally I have my emergency kit which contains everything I need. Inside are some hair clips and hairbobbles, cotton buds, 2 lip balms, a nude lipstick, a lipgloss, cough sweets, a nail file, hairbrush, mascara and perfume sample.

And that's what I carry in my bag. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I carry. I may do a seperate post on my emergency kit in case anyone would like to see what's inside in more detail.

Thanks for reading!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ur bag itself is so smart
    i need to pack in a emergency kit in my bag
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! An emergency kit is so useful! x

      Delete

  2. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are very tidy, I hate to think whats lurking in my bag!
    CLaire

    ReplyDelete