Q&A

18:00:00

Hey guys! 


Today I thought I'd do a quick q&a, I've never actually done one before so thought I should. 

If you have any more questions then please leave them in the comments and I will answer them in my next q&a!

What are your favourite movies to watch on a rainy day? (@heyirisz) 
I'm not that much of a film fanatic but I do love Wild Child and LOL so I'd probably watch one of those.

What made you decide to start blogging? (@unstitchedd)
I already had a book blog and had recently started to read beauty blogs and watch YouTube, I then decided to start another blog all about beauty, fashion and lifestyle.

Who's your biggest influence? Life, looks, blogging (@kneltweets)
In regards to blogging my biggest influences are probably people like Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprinkle of Glitter etc. You've seen what blogging and Youtube can bring and it's quite exciting. I also am influenced by other smaller bloggers as well though, too many to name.
Looks wise, I really like Fearne Cotton's style. She has that whole grunge vibe going on which I love. My hair style is pretty similar to hers as well (just a slightly different blonde) and our makeup and fashion is fairly similar.
For life, I'm influenced by myself really. I'm not really one to follow the crowd and I kind of just do my own thing. 


Thanks for reading

Leave any questions below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments