Review // Zoella Beauty Shower Cream

18:00:00

Hey guys.


Today's post is of the vlogging phenomena's beauty line 'Zoella Beauty'. As soon as it was released I knew I wanted to try something. I decided to pick up this as it was multi-purpose and you get a lot of product for your money. 

I really enjoy using this as a bubble back and shower gel. It has a pretty non-offensive smell to it which I quite like. It's not sweet which is what I thought it would be - it's quite fresh. When used in the bath it creates lots of bubbles and the smell fills the bathroom. 

It's good as a shower gel too, it lathers up nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry after using it which I really like. 

Overall, a really nice, good product that I will finish up. Zoe did well with this. I'd repurchase and try more from the line. I really want to try the Fizz Bar! 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I've been dying to try this! I have the fizz bar and LOVE it! I definitely would recommend it! Zoey is my favorite :)

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-january-birchbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try one of Zoella's products but they keep tempting me whenever I'm in superdrug!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of Zoella's products yet! xx

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the fizz bar and also the Blissful Mistful spray but I've not tried this yet. It's next on my list though!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs xxx

    ReplyDelete