New Years Tag

18:00:00

Hey guys! 



Thank you to Molly for tagging me! 

1)  What was the single best thing that happened this past year? 
Tricky, maybe going to Amsterdam for Christmas! It was such a cool experience. 

2)  What was the single most challenging thing that happened? 
Starting year 10. The work load increased majorly; it was not the best year to start having more things to do at the weekends. Or getting my braces.

3) What was an unexpected joy this past year? 
Getting obsessed with The 1975, Emmerdale and even more obsessed with Suede. (Great bands, great programme).

4. What was an unexpected obstacle? 
In a way, my friends to start off, but not any more. (if that makes any sense).

5. Pick three words to describe 2014.
Same but different.

6. Pick three words a family member would use to describe your 2014 year (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you). 
Exciting, tiring, different.
7. Pick three words a family member would use to describe their 2014 year (again, without asking).
Busy, tiring, fun.
8. What were the best books you read this year? 
The Bunker Diary, Flashes and the Iron Fey series.

9. With whom did you have the most valuable relationship with?
Nobody especially sticks out, but I guess my mum. We're very close and have the weirdest conversations that only make sense to us. 

10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? 
Juggling so many things at once. Blogging, school, social life, family get togethers. 

11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally? 
I learnt to embrace my quirkiness. At the start of 2014, I wasn't really truly me. I'd try to act cool etc. But now, I think everybody is boring and I'm the cool one, haha. 

12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually? 
I wouldn't say I grew spiritually, I'm not a very spiritual person. 

13. In what way(s) did you grow physically? 
My hair got longer, I got taller.

14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others? 
I really have no idea - I guess I got to know some people better and become slightly more confident.

15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally and at home)? 
Doing the subjects I chose to do and enjoy. Now there is never really that bad a day.

16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally and at home)? 
The homework! Having to do 6 hours of school and then another couple of hours at home. 

17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? 
GEOGRAPHY! So glad I dropped it; hated it, massive time waster.

18. What was the best way you used your time this past year? 
Spending more time with family that we don't see very often and going to more city places on holidays rather than hot places.

19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? 
Embrace the weirdness - it's what makes you you! Cliche but y'know, I learnt it. 

20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2014 for you.
A tiring, hectic but super fun year!
So that was the New Years Tag! Hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm not really the most reflective of people so this was kind of hard for me to do. 

I tag...

And anybody else who wants to do this tag! 
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. growth in relationships is the most important :)
    happy 2015
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely! Happy 2015!
    Just thought I’d let you know that I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award right HERE: http://mysensescometolife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award-two.html

    Beverley xx | mysensescometolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog design! Did you do it yourself? The link to your twitter didn't work for me else I would have just tweeted this lol :) Happy New Year!!
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete