A Different Christmas

18:00:00

Hey Guys!

It may feel like Christmas is long gone now, but I thought I'd show you a few snaps of my Christmas. It was very different to how they usually are as we were in AMSTERDAM! Myself and my family had an amazing time and it was such a cool and unique Christmas. I had a lot of fun. Enjoy the photos!

We travelled on the 22nd and came back on the 29th. 

23rd December // General Exploring and Light Festival











24th December // Anne Franks House and The Fault in Our Stars




26th December // Magna Plaza and the Centre of Amsterdam




 27th December // Amazing Breakfast, Tram Ride and Shopping




Hope you enjoyed looking at a few of my snaps. It was a great Christmas. We didn't get any presents so today (29th) we opened them. I had so much fun this Christmas. How was your Christmas?

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, it looks absolutely stunning in Amsterdam! I would love, love, love to visit Europe one day, and I seriously want to go every where but Amsterdam is definitely on my list :)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cool place! Hope you get to go soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete